Are you expecting? Congratulations!
We want to provide you and your unborn baby with the best possible support and protection.
What you need to do...

Inform your supervisor if a practical course is scheduled. This is to define from which activities the embryo needs to be protected.

At the same time, inform Mr. Norman Friedrich from the Office for Study Affairs. He will make an appointment with you to fill out the form "Notification of Pregnancy" together. Please bring along your maternity passport as evidence of pregnancy.

To take a break from studying you can apply for a leave of absence for a semester at the university's Student Office.

read more

You may also like

Leave of absence

Read more

Study and parenthood (german)

Read more

Psycologigal counselling (german)

Read more